Whats in the Starter Packs
What do I get in a Starter Pack?
You will receive:
- Termite Coffin Monitoring and Treatment stations – the amount of Termite Coffins you need is determined by the size of your house.
- WAM Monitoring and Treatment stations – Generally 1 WAM station per 4 Termite Coffins. WAMS are designed to fit in the tight spots to complete your termite barrier.
- A Full set of Pictorial and Text Instructions for installation.
- A Log Sheet to record all your installation, monitoring, and termite activity and kit replacement dates.
- A Grid Sheet to record where you have positioned the stations on your property.
- A Registration Certificate with a unique order number for replacement kits.
- As a bonus for purchasing the system you will receive a CD which comprises a comprehensive education program teaching you everything you will ever need to know about termites.
This disc will also teach you how to:
- Perform your own in depth inspection of your home, both inside and out.
- Step by step instructions and graphics show you how to identify the signs termites leave when they invade your home.
- How to make the simple tools pest controllers use to test for termite activity
- Where to look in common places termites hide.
- What to do if you do suspect termite activity within your house.
Use the double sided checklist with the CD so you can check off and record your findings. If and when you decide to sell your home you will have a full written record to prove you have done everything you can to be proactive in preventing termite infestation of your home. In this day and age this can make a huge difference to the value and saleability of your home and of course you will sleep better as well.
A double sided check list is included for both internal and external DIY inspection of your house and property.
This Disc is valued at $39.95 and represents years of study and application.